Sunday, September 7, 2014

WELCOME

Hello everyone!

I have been trying to figure out a way to connect with all of the families of my students. I thought about sending daily emails with math tips, along with important information, test dates, questions, etc.

I then was given the great idea of creating a blog (thank you Mrs. Meckert) and posting in it daily with this information. That way, if your student is struggling with certain math concepts in the homework, or if you are wondering what is going on in class, you can have instant access by visiting our classroom blog. I will also use this blog to show off how amazing my students and your children are!

As always, feel free to contact me whenever a question or concern arises. Thank you so much for all you do at home with your students!

--Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment